Tuesday, September 28, 2010

9/28

Squat: 70x5x5 (accidentally did the same amount as sunday)
Bench: 65x5x5
Inverted rows: 15x1 11x1 7x1
Push-ups: 14x1 8x1 4x1
Reverse crunch: 12x3 (with medicine ball)

Pissed I did the same amount on squats and it still took a lot of effort. On the plus side I went up by 10 lbs on my bench (because last attempt was way too easy) and did it with ease. Push-ups were a lot easier as well now that I'm used to this new form. Reverse crunches felt better. Knee still doing strong lately, no complaints. That's about it.

If you haven't seen this video yet, you are definitely missing out. Someone linked it on /r9k/ around 9 months ago, and I still watch it on occasion to this day.

4 comments:

  1. 5x5 routine never worked for me , hope it does for you . How many meals do you have daily , and also with or without supplements?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I eat around 5 meals a day and get anywhere between 2000 and 2500 calories. Only supplements I take right now are a multivitamin and fish oil.

    ReplyDelete