Tuesday, February 1, 2011

02/01

OHP: 80x5x5
Deadlift: 235x5x1
Chin-up: 1x5 1x2 1x2 (1 neg) (69.5 lb assist)
Prone bridges: 1x30 sec 1x28 sec 1x24 sec

Wahoo, broke my bodyweight for deadlifts, and the best part is that I'm still improving my form. Back doesn't hurt at all today after doing the heavy stuff. Now I need to work on my stance and pull from the leg portion, as I'm getting a little pain behind the knee again and I felt myself shifting my weight when I picked it up. Also, I take about 15-20 seconds between each rep deadlifting to reposition myself correctly as I don't want to fuck my back up/it is really difficult. I don't think that's how it's supposed to be done, more like I'm doing 1x1 every 20 seconds of 235 lbs, but I guess that's how it's gonna have to be until I streamline it some more. I'll take that over back pain any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment