Tuesday, November 23, 2010

11/23

OHP: 85x5x5
Deadlift: 150x5x3
Chin-ups: 1x8 1x4 1x4 (78.5 lb assist)
Prone bridges: 1x49 sec 1x35 sec 1x37 sec

Finally moved up in OHP, feels good after the back trouble. Deadlift is getting back up to pre-injury stats as well. Chins are getting easier and easier by the workout, hopefully soon I can try for 1 unassisted, because it will be the greatest feeling in the world. The only thing I'm worried about now is the fact that sometimes my wrists break at the last few sets of OHP and bench, so that they're not in line with my forearms. I mean, I still get the weight up, but with more and more weight added on it could become problematic, so I just need to stay strict in my form.

Driving back home at the end of the week and picking up a gym membership for winter break, hopefully I can find a place with squat racks and barbells aplenty.

No comments:

Post a Comment