Sunday, January 16, 2011

1/16

OHP: n/a, working on form, going to deload all the weight
Deadlift: 195x5x3
Chin-ups: 1x4 1x3 1x2 (69.5 lb assist) (1 neg per)
Prone bridges: 1x33 sec 1x29 sec 1x27 sec

Hurt my shoulder last week and had to take another week off. Injuries are the worst. However, did something cool today. Finally was able to rack the bar on my shoulders for pressing. The problem seems to be tight triceps, so I did some really easy stretches and was able to rest the bar there no problem. The only problem now is my wrist flexibility, because I'm not able to lift from that position without extreme pain, so I'm going to deload all my weight in an attempt to become better at that. Knee pain was great today, deadlifts felt amazing, if they keep feeling this good I'm subbing them in for squats everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment