Sunday, January 2, 2011

01/02

Bench: 135x 5 5 5 5 4.5
Inverted rows: 1x2 (from ground) 1x7 1x10 1x7 (mid)
Dips: 1x7 1x5 1x5 (58 lb assist)
Reverse crunches: 3x12 (10 lb medicine ball)

I count the last rep as .5 because I had a spotter, and I held the bar for a good 15-20 seconds just couldn't get past mid-height. So with the barest help I had help to get it up. That being said, I'm still probably going up to 140 next time I bench, it just feels right, and I felt good enough about the lifting I did to day to up it. Need to drive back to school, so I lose my bumper plates, but I gain a cleaner workspace. Can't wait to deadlift on a not still messed up knee, or squat ever, but I know it will happen sometime. So disgruntled I exercised on it before when it was really not healed, because that's definitely what fucked it up for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment